Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Moon Monday January 23 ~ I AM Avatar Yoga

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/I-AM-Avatar-Yoga-Begins---New-Moon-Monday.html?soid=1101805686944&aid=F35excUOfFQ
dna-ban
The 2012 group momentum facilitated through Children of the Sun Foundation will be carried out through a focus referred to as the I AM Avatar Yoga. We are exercising this yoga within the New Earth Crystalline Matrix during the Planetary Grid Transmissions.
Our goal this year is to reach total clarity of consciousness and Divine Union with our Source of Life. This concerns realization of the whole and re-aligning as one into a resonant rhythm within the universal ascension spiral through single pointed focus in union with our inner Sun Presence and the Group Soul.
I AM Avatar Yoga purifies the physical and subtle bodies, disciplines the mind, ignites the fiery spirit within and awakens the Christed I AM Avatar body.

Spiritual Alchemy in Action!
We continue with our intention to program the Planetary Crystalline Grid with the grounding of the I AM Avatar Blueprint into our physical vehicles. We are being called to hold our focus upon the Immaculate Concept of Divine Perfection as this directly supports the actualization of our God Self outpictured in the flesh.
We must now walk this Earth as the evolving I AM Avatar Race... to live it and to know it without the slightest doubt whatsoever. This embodied attitude will restore, more quickly, the complete Divine Remembrance of our infinite perfection, unlocking more of the codes to our ascended DNA.


New Moon Monday ~ January 23

The Immaculate Concept

I AM Presence

Expanding Our Group Coherence

The I AM Presence in Physical Form

Foundation Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment